Habit Burger Grill Salaries
|Sales Associate/Cashier salaries – 10 salaries reported||$13/hr|
|Food Service Manager salaries – 9 salaries reported||$56,227/yr|
|The Habit Burger Grill salaries – 7 salaries reported||$14/hr|
|Assistant Store Manager salaries – 6 salaries reported||$18/hr|
- How much does the habit in the United States pay? Average the habit hourly pay ranges from approximately $10.10 per hour for Cook to $15.70 per hour for Assistant Manager. The average the habit salary ranges from approximately $20,000 per year for Sales Representative to $30,000 per year for Cashier.
- 1 How much does the habit pay cashiers?
- 2 Does the habit pay weekly?
- 3 Does the habit pay good?
- 4 Whats it like working at the habit?
- 5 Does the habit drug test?
- 6 Why did Habit Burger close?
- 7 How old do you have to be to work at Target?
- 8 Why do you want to work for the habit?
- 9 How much does habit pay in California?
- 10 How many employees does Habit Burger have?
How much does the habit pay cashiers?
The typical Habit Burger Grill Cashier salary is $13 per hour. Cashier salaries at Habit Burger Grill can range from $9 – $17 per hour.
Does the habit pay weekly?
Everyone gets paid the same day. every two weeks. How often do you get paid at Habit Burger Grill? Every two weeks.
Does the habit pay good?
Low pay for the quality expected of you It’s the Habit so they expect higher quality than other fast food places, with a lot of little details to remember and accomplish, but pay the same as any other fast food joint. I wouldn’t mind the higher expectations and working hard if I were paid more.
Whats it like working at the habit?
Working at the Habit has been a pleasure. The coworkers are friendly, managers are understanding, and customers are super friendly. The Habit is a great job for a friendly work environment. Additionally, there are raises given frequently for good work.
Does the habit drug test?
No, they do not drug test.
Why did Habit Burger close?
The corporate offices have stated that the reason behind the closures was strictly financial as the Orlando locations weren’t performing as well as they were abroad in the other 263 restaurants in the chain.
How old do you have to be to work at Target?
To apply for hourly positions at Target stores and our Distribution Centers: You must be at least 16 years old to apply for a Target store job. You must be at least 18 years old to apply for a Target Distribution Center job. You must be able to provide proof of legal aurthorization to work in the United States.
Why do you want to work for the habit?
I would choose you over your competitors because your organization seems genuine, honest, and you do what you can to encourage growth in your employees.” Example #2: “I want to work for The Habit Burger Grill first, because you have a well-known reputation for strong management, growth opportunities, and fair pay.
How much does habit pay in California?
Average Habit Burger Grill Cashier hourly pay in California is approximately $13.13, which is 17% above the national average.
How many employees does Habit Burger have?
The Habit Burger Grill has 4,707 employees.